• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reader's Digest condensed version.

Snowed on us again today. We were ran out of Revelstoke NP due to worsening road conditions. We've decided to return tomorrow when conditions for a hike may be a little better.

IMG_20230619_105523208_HDR.jpg

The heat/humidity combo here right now is full on brutal. You body overheats but sweating does no good. You have sweat in places you didn't know could sweat! :eek2: I can't wait for it to get hotter so the humidity will at least come down to reasonable levels again :zen:
6809685F-E0EE-4485-B2BD-060048B21B79.jpeg

Wish granted! @humanrace stay where you are as long as possible! Sure looks great!

They would have had to wait while I ate all of them before I was ready to come across the border .

Did you have to make a reservation to ride Going to the Sun?

No. If you get to the gate before 6:00 AM, you don't need a reservation. Also after 3:00 PM. Going to the Sun is under construction from just inside the west gate until after McDonald Lake. A benefit of getting there early is no flagmen and no delays. I found a nice view at a turnout and stopped to cook breakfast.

You do know that you don't HAVE to rip through the mud puddles when you see them... right?! :lol2:

Depends on if you want it to rain. Put on the rain suit and it'll stay dry, don't put on the rain suit and it'll pour cats and dogs. At least that's how MY rain suit works.

Back